Can I leave WELL-ENOUGH alone
Not a single
Rhyme or jingle
THEY say more than I can handle
On my sandals
I pound the dirt
I feel no hurt
TIME is but a fleeting minute
Seeds are in it
Soon spring will sprout
No need to shout
Dversepoets.com Minute poetry (-new to me).
- narrative poetry.
- a 12 line poem made up of 3 quatrains. (3 of 4-line stanzas)
- syllabic, 8-4-4-4 8-4-4-4 8-4-4-4 (First line has 8 syllables of each stanza. Remaining lines has 4 syllables in each stanza)
- rhymed, rhyme scheme of aabb ccdd eeff.
- description of a finished event (preferably something done is 60 seconds).
- is best suited to light verse, likely humorous, whimsical or semi-serious.
I think I got it all.. Whatever, it’s a finished event. Sort of light, slightly humorous, semi-serious. I don’t think it reaches whimsical.